Zorina Equestrian is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any information that you share with us when you use our website is secure. If we ask for your personal information, you can rest assured that it will only be used in compliance with the below privacy statement and that your safety and privacy is our priority.
We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. In light of this, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and are happy with any amendments.
What information do we collect?
To deliver our services we may collect the following personal information in part or in full
- Your name
- Your preferred email address
- Your preferred contact number/s
- Your preferred delivery address/es and demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to surveys or offers for example
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
- When you voluntarily provide information when contacting us via email or phone via our contact website links
- When you browse or conduct purchasing activities on our website we may collect your name and contact details, details of your purchase or services used, and other information gathered by PayPal and transferred to us, including your address, email and contact phone number
- In the unlikely circumstances you make a complaint to us about our business.
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To supply the service you purchase via the website, and to process your payments.
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and service delivery. We anonymise information whenever possible prior to analysis.
- To communicate marketing messages and details of our business via email. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications by emailing [email protected] requesting we remove you from our mailing list.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- To customise the website according to your interests and preferences.
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes.
- To inform you about events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure.
You may at any time ask us to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending us an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box.
If you would like us to delete information we hold about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use any of our services which require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our legal advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit.
They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our website. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or tagging us on Instagram, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed, or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Links to other website
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
The internet is not a secure medium. However, we take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data centre. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Continued use of the service will signify that you agree to any such changes.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of the information detailed above by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information to us you consent to these transfers.
How to contact us
To find out more about your rights under the Data Protection Act, visit the Information Commissioner’s website https://ico.org.uk/
Last Updated – December 2020